When there may be errors in the client browser, Support may ask you to provide a HAR file which is a collection of errors and networks requests made by the browser.
The instructions below are for Edge (Chromium) and Chrome. The process is similar for other browsers.
- Press F12 with the tab you want to provide logs for open. This will open the developer tools
- Select the Network tab
- Ensure the recording lamp is red and that “Preserve Log” is ticked and that “All” is highlighted in the filter row
- Reproduce the issue on the customers browser
- Once the error has occurred right click on the grid in the middle and select “Save all as HAR with content”
- Finally right click in the message list in the console section and choose “Save As…” to get the console file
- Send this file to Support